I, Trigon, the Treasuror of Agora Nomic, being authorized by Rule 2629/0 and furthermore being required to do so at least once a month, do hereby initiate a Victory Auction.

The first lot is a new Victory Card.

The second lot is the Justice Card owned by the Lost and Found Department.

The currency for this auction shall be the coin.

The procedure for this auction shall be a Selective-Bid Auction, as described by the Treasuror's Auction Regulations, which can be found in the ACORN at the following link:

<https://mailman.agoranomic.org/cgi-bin/mailman/private/agora-official/2021-June/015061.html>

--
Trigon

 ¸¸.•*¨*• Play AGORA QUEST

I’m always happy to become a party to contracts.
I LOVE SPAGHETTI
transfer Jason one coin
nch was here
I hereby
don't... trust... the dragon...
don't... trust... the dragon...
Do not Construe Jason's message with subject TRIGON as extending this