(@AdoP this constitutes the ME's weekly report)

I intend, with Agoran Consent, to cause Rule 2655 to amend Rule 2654, by
appending the following list item to the "device off" section:

        If the rules define it as a self-ratifying attestation to a
        given device, the device is ratified.

[Note 1:  I'm not sure how the 'it' will be interpreted, but the previous
clause is "By default, a device CAN, with 2 Agoran consent, enact, amend,
or repeal a regulation for which e is the Promulgator.", so something in
that earlier clause might be the "it".]

[Note 2: I don't think I saw this sentence on people's suggestions, but
let me know if I missed it]