I hereby publish the following collection notice:

All choices are made using AgoraBot in a public channel on the unofficial
Discord. I affirm under penalty of No Faking that, to the best of my knowledge,
the choices listed below had the probabilities listed below.

Stones that escape do so in the order they are listed below.

Stone          Owner        Escape Risk  Choices  Escapes?
-----          ------       -----------  -------  --------
Power          G.            40%         E        Escapes
Wealth         ais523        50%         [Immune: Protection]
Soul           Jason         50%         NE/E     Escapes
Sabotage       Jason         80%         E/NE     Escapes
Concentration  Jason         60%         NE
Protection     ais523        70%         E/E      Escapes
Recursion      Agora         80%         [Immune: Agora]
Hot Potato     Agora        100%         [Immune: Agora]
Blank          Agora          5%         [Immune: Agora]
Alchemy        Agora         70%         [Immune: Agora]