(I don't think anything's happened since my last report, except the UPT
has changed because I've gained victory products.)

I become the Accountant for the Obstructive Pooling contract, publish
the below report, then cease being the Accountant.

Falsifian is the Trustee.

Decipoint balances:

  Jason      30

Unencembered Point Total (UPT): 7.5

UPT is defined as (T + C - O) / 10, where

    T =  105  (decipoint value of Victory Products owned by Trustee)
    C =    0  (decipoint value of Victory Products owned by contract)
    O =   30  (decipoints not owned by the Trustee)

(This definition is in an amendment that hasn't been applied.)

Recent history:

Falsifian