I intend, without 3 objections, to deregister Nathan.
I intend, without 3 objections, to deregister seventeenMachine.
I intend, without 3 objections, to deregister surprise.
I intend, without 3 objections, to deregister Pat.

I intend, with notice, to deactivate tris.
I intend, with notice, to deactivate redtara.
I intend, with notice, to deactivate BenbotĀ².
I intend, with notice, to deactivate Trapdoorspyder.
I intend, with notice, to deactivate BigBobBingo !.
I intend, with notice, to deactivate Telna.

I sincerely apologize for not getting around to this sooner. I've had a lot of other things to do and, to be honest, I thought this would be more difficult than it was. But really, that doesn't excuse it.

--
ATMunn
friendly neighborhood notary :)