The Device is on.

I intend, with Agoran Consent, to cause rule 2655 to amend the rule
"The Device" by appending the following as a list item to the "When the
device is on:" list:
{{{
      For the purposes of Devices governing modification of
      instruments, the text, power, ID number, and title of a rule are
      all substantive aspects of the Device.
}}}
[No suggestions this week, unless I missed one, so I'm going with
something of my own. Given that the rule we're stealing text from is
the rule that defines what a rule is, the vast majority of sentences
would be very dangerous to steal, but this one looks fairly safe and
has the potential to induce CFJs.]

--
ais523
Mad Engineer