Agoran Court Gazette (Arbitor's Weekly Report)
Sun 22 May 2022

DEADLINES (details below)
---------------------------
[none]

INTERESTED JUDGES AND THEIR MOST RECENT CASES
---------------------------
Regular Judges:
3959 G.
3956 secretsnail
3961 Murphy
3962 ais523
3963 Jason

Occasional Judges:
[None currently]

Overflow Judges:
3888 nix

Recused:

3956 R. Lee
3941 Cuddlybanana
3926 Gaelan
3924 Madrid

OPEN CASES
---------------------------
[none]

RECENTLY-JUDGED CASES
---------------------------
3963 Judged TRUE by Jason [20 May 2022 00:20:03]

https://mailman.agoranomic.org/cgi-bin/mailman/private/agora-business/2022-May/049180.html

     Jason is the Arbitor, nix is the Prime Minister, and nix is the
     Registrar.

     HELD: A list of players and their votes can be a "tally" for
           the purposes of Rule 208.
     HELD: The purported election poll resolutions by Murphy on
           2022-05-16 were EFFECTIVE.

3962 Judged TRUE by ais523 [16 May 2022 18:05:01]

https://mailman.agoranomic.org/cgi-bin/mailman/private/agora-business/2022-May/049179.html

     The game of Agora exists AND the game of Agora has rules AND I am a
     player in the game of Agora AND I have some natural number amount of
     coins

     HELD: Agora exists under R101.
     HELD: At least one rule exists (R104).
     HELD: Madrid is a player.
     HELD: Madrid has a positive integral number of coins.