For the adoption of Proposal 8822, I grant Secretsnail9 4-2=2 boatloads of
coins (author).
For the adoption of Proposal 8822, I increase the score of Secretsnail9 by 5
points (author).
For the adoption of Proposal 8822, I grant Murphy 1 point (coauthor).
For the adoption of Proposal 8823, I grant Secretsnail9 4-0=4 boatloads of
coins (author).
For the adoption of Proposal 8823, I increase the score of Secretsnail9 by 5
points (author).
For the adoption of Proposal 8824, I grant Secretsnail9 6-0=6 boatloads of
coins (author).
For the adoption of Proposal 8824, I increase the score of Secretsnail9 by 5
points (author).
For the adoption of Proposal 8825, I grant Secretsnail9 5-1=4 boatloads of
coins (author).
For the adoption of Proposal 8825, I increase the score of Secretsnail9 by 5
points (author).
For the adoption of Proposal 8825, I grant 4st 1 point (coauthor).
For the adoption of Proposal 8826, I grant Secretsnail9 4-1=3 boatloads of
coins (author).
For the adoption of Proposal 8826, I increase the score of Secretsnail9 by 5
points (author).
For the adoption of Proposal 8826, I grant 4st 1 point (coauthor).
For the adoption of Proposal 8826, I grant nix 1 point (coauthor).
For the adoption of Proposal 8826, I grant Madrid 1 point (coauthor).
For the adoption of Proposal 8826, I grant Jason 1 point (coauthor).