EXPERIMENT 00047 RULE SELECTION

As selected on Discord #botspam, the rule for this week is Rule 879
("Quorum"). I affirm under penalty of No Faking that, to the
best of my knowledge, the process used in this selection had the correct
distribution.

Please send suggestions if you have them!

The text of Rule 879 is reproduced below for convenience:

Rule 2661/0 (Power=1)
Permits

      Beast Permitted is a secured negative boolean person switch,
      tracked by the Avicultor in eir weekly report. A player with a
      Beast Permitted switch set to True is 'Beast Permitted'.

      A player CAN buy a beast permit by paying a fee of 50 boatloads of
      coins. When a player buys a beast permit, eir Beast Permitted
      switch is set to True.

      A player CAN relinquish eir beast permit by announcement. When a
      player relinquishes eir beast permit, eir Beast Permitted switch
      is set to False.

      A player CAN renew eir beast permit by paying a fee of 25
      boatloads of coins.

      When permits expire, the Avicultor CAN and SHALL review each Beast
      Permitted player, with notice, in a timely fashion. When a Beast
      Permitted player is reviewed, if e has niether bought a beast
      permit nor renewed eir beast permit in the past 30 days, eir Beast
      Permitted switch is set to False.