EXPERIMENT 00053 RULE SELECTION

As selected on Discord #botspam, the rule for this week is Rule 2472
("Office Incompatibilities"). I affirm under penalty of No Faking that, to the
best of my knowledge, the process used in this selection had the correct
distribution.

Please send suggestions if you have them!

The text of Rule 2472 is reproduced below for convenience:

Rule 2472/5 (Power=2)
Office Incompatibilities

      Some pairs of office are incompatible:

      1. Prime Minister and Speaker

      2. Promotor and Assessor

      3. Assessor and ADoP

      4. Referee and Arbitor

      A player is Overpowered if e holds two offices which are
      incompatible with each other. Rules to the contrary
      notwithstanding, a player CANNOT be installed into an office if
      doing so would make em Overpowered.

      If a player is Overpowered, any player CAN, with Notice, Demand
      Resignation from em. When this occurs, each office that the
      Overpowered player holds becomes vacant.