EXPERIMENT 00068 RULE SELECTION

As selected on Discord #botspam, the rule for this week is Rule 2556
("Penalties"). I affirm under penalty of No Faking that, to the
best of my knowledge, the process used in this selection had the correct
distribution.

Please send suggestions if you have them!

The text of Rule 2556 is reproduced below for convenience:

Rule 2556/1 (Power=3)
Penalties

      Rules to the contrary notwithstanding, an impure person CANNOT win
      the game.

      The voting strength of a player on an Agoran decision is reduced
      by 1 for every 3 blots in eir possession.

      A player CAN, with 7 days notice, deregister (exile) a specified
      player (the outlaw) who has more than 40 blots.