The below CFJ is 4015.  I assign it to Janet.

status: https://faculty.washington.edu/kerim/nomic/cases/#4015

===============================  CFJ 4015  ===============================

      This is a valid objection.

Caller:                        4st

Judge:                         Janet

History:

Called by 4st:                                    01 Mar 2023 04:50:01
Assigned to Janet:                                [now]

Caller's Evidence:

On Sun, Feb 26, 2023 at 6:31 PM Forest Sweeney via agora-business wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 26, 2023, 3:59 PM Janet Cobb via agora-official wrote:
>
> > MAD ENGINEER'S WEEKLY REPORT
> >
> > The Device is off.
> >

> > EXPERIMENT 00074 INTENT TO INVENT
> >
> > I intend, with Agoran consent, to cause Rule 2655 to amend the Rule "The
> > Device" by appending the following a a list item to the "When the device
> > is on:" list:

> I oppose this intent because it is not my suggestion. :)

Caller's Arguments:

Arguments FOR: the intent is clear and unambiguous.
(I think this is fairly clear, but Janet has issued a doubt without making
a CFJ and it will come time to decide whether the intent passed or not
eventually.)