I hereby publish the following collection notice:

All random choices are made using AgoraBot in a public channel on the
unofficial Discord. I affirm under penalty of No Faking that, to the best of my
knowledge, the choices listed below had the probabilities listed below.

Stones that escape do so in the order they are listed below.

Escape Minimum: 5

Stone            Owner            Smoothness   Mossiness  Slipperiness  Escape
Eligible?
-------------    ---------------  ----------   ---------  ------------
----------------
Power            snail                     2           0             2  NO
Soul             Aspen                     3           0             3  NO
Sabotage         Agora                     4           0             4
[Immune: Agora]
Jockey           Agora                     3           0             3
[Immune: Agora]
Protection       Janet                     4           0             4
[Immune: Protection]
Recursion        Agora                     4           0             4
[Immune: Agora]
Hot Potato       Aspen                     5           0             5  YES
Blank            Agora                     0           0             0
[Immune: Agora]
Anti-Equatorial  Agora                     5           0             5
[Immune: Agora]
Score            snail                     3           0             3  NO

The following stones are hereby transferred to Agora:

>From Aspen: Hot Potato Stone.

The mossiness of each other Stone is incremented by 1.