On Sun, Apr 30, 2023 at 1:48 PM Kerim Aydin wrote:
> I intend (as Arbitor), with 2 Agoran Consent, to award the (2022)
> patent title of Wooden Gavel to snail, for eir judgement in CFJ 3971
> (https://faculty.washington.edu/kerim/nomic/cases/?3971).

OYEZ OYEZ OYEZ

WHEREAS over four days have passed since the above announcement was
made, in a clear, conspicuous, explicit, and unobfuscated manner

and WHEREAS the above announcement of intent has gained the support of
Yachay, snail, and nix

and WHEREAS, during that time, there were no public objections to the
matter to be seen, heard, or read

I HEREBY award the (2022) patent title of Wooden Gavel to snail, for
eir judgement in CFJ 3971.

SO THAT the Herald may record the distinction on the Scroll of Agora,
such that snail's name should appear there, for as long as the scroll
should exist, and the skill and wisdom of snail's judgement may shine
forth to inspire future generations of Judges.

BE IT SO ORDERED