The below CFJ is 4025.  I assign it to Janet.

status: https://faculty.washington.edu/kerim/nomic/cases/#4025

===============================  CFJ 4025  ===============================

      In G's investigation, G violated Rule 2125 and interpreted the
      rules as proscribing an unregulated action.

Caller:                        4st

Judge:                         Janet

History:

Called by 4st:                                    04 May 2023 21:04:40
Assigned to Janet:                                [now]

Caller's Arguments:

Arguments FOR: Basically, this depends on whether I was found guilty of
violating No Faking. If I was not, then G has interpreted the rules to
proscribe the collection of taxes as referee.
Arguments AGAINST: Similarly, if I am guilty, then no violation has
occurred.

Caller's Evidence: