On Fri, 2023-07-07 at 19:27 -0700, 4st nomic via agora-business wrote:
> Rule 2683 was violated, as the last time the boulder was pushed was
> June 23rd by 4st.
[snip]
> Finally, for each infracter, if any, I note an infraction committed
> by that player.

I am not convinced that conditional actions that are this vague work –
if you are not sure whether the infraction has occurred, why should
anyone else be able to resolve the conditional either?

In any case, CFJ 3730 suggests that no player has committed an
infraction here, and thus resolving the conditional based on existing
CFJ findings, no action was taken here (and thus, as Referee, I have
nothing to respond to).

--
ais523
Referee