I hereby publish the following collection notice:

All random choices are made using AgoraBot in a public channel on the Discord
discussion forum. I affirm under penalty of No Faking that, to the best of my
knowledge, the choices listed below had the required probability distributions.

Escape Minimum: 3

Stone            Owner            Smoothness   Mossiness  Slipperiness  Escape
Eligible?
---------------  ---------------  ----------   ---------  ------------
----------------
Power            Agora                     2           0             2
[Immune: Agora]
Soul             Agora                     3           0             3
[Immune: Agora]
Sabotage         Agora                     4           0             4
[Immune: Agora]
Minty            Agora                     3           0             3
[Immune: Agora]
Protection       Agora                     4           0             4
[Immune: Agora]
Recursion        Agora                     4           0             4
[Immune: Agora]
Hot Potato       Agora                     5           0             5
[Immune: Agora]
Blank            Agora                     0           0             0
[Immune: Agora]
Anti-Equatorial  Agora                     5           0             5
[Immune: Agora]
Radiance         Agora                     3           0             3
[Immune: Agora]

No stones escape.

The mossiness of each other Stone is incremented by 1.