UNDEFINED Report

CURRENTLY:
UNDEFINED is currently at large and uncontained
We have these reports:
"How many times?! HOW MANY TIMES MUST IT JAYWALK WITHOUT A LICENSE?! THE
HORROR!"
"I have nothing. It keeps taxing me. It just won't stop collecting taxes.
After I've given everything, it finds more to take! WHY ME?!"
"it's completely invisbilitated. That really should be against the law.
Maybe that law is invisbilitated? UGH SUCH A MESS!"
"At least it's not an instrument! I think. Uhm..."

Theorized Description:
Having escaped containment, UNDEFINED is capable of doing or being
anything, or anyone! Trust no one.

HISTORY:
8th November 2023 - UNDEFINED remains at large. Casualties unknown. No
containment procedures have been enacted.
9th July 2023 - Security Breach Discovered - UNDEFINED evaded any sort of
containment protocol initiated on 24th June 2023 on 26th June 2023.
6th July 2023 - Additional Containment Protocol submitted.
24th June 2023 - UNDEFINED submitted for containment.

--
4ˢᵗ

Uncertified Bad Idea Generator