I hereby publish the following collection notice:

All random choices are made using AgoraBot in a public channel on the Discord
discussion forum. I affirm under penalty of No Faking that, to the best of my
knowledge, the choices listed below had the required probability distributions.

Escape Minimum: 3

Stone            Owner            Smoothness   Mossiness  Slipperiness  Escape
Eligible?
---------------  ---------------  ----------   ---------  ------------
----------------
Power            Janet                     2           0             2
[Immune: Protection]
Soul             Agora                     3           1             4
[Immune: Agora]
Sabotage         Agora                     4           1             5
[Immune: Agora]
Minty            ais523                    3           0             3  YES
Protection       Agora                     4           1             5
[Immune: Agora]
Recursion        Janet                     4           1             5  YES
Hot Potato       Murphy                    5           0             5  YES
Blank            Agora                     0           1             1
[Immune: Agora]
Anti-Equatorial  Agora                     5           1             6
[Immune: Agora]
Radiance         ais523                    3           0             3  YES

Stones that escape do so in the order they are listed below.

The following stones hereby escape (and thus are transferred to Agora):

Owned by ais523: Minty
Owned by Janet: Recursion
Owned by Muphy: Hot Potato

The mossiness of each other Stone is incremented by 1.