Yay -- you're alive!

Please could you send me the sounds for your mod?  I've been trying to
contact you for weeks so that I could package it up and declare it
finished (with your approval) and had done the code a couple of weeks
before that.  I hope it is still up-to-date -- it certainly does seem to
work now and is very clean and should help you, us and any mod
developers out.

Of course the key thing is to discuss the development issues you're
having, so that we know where to add new hooks for mods, etc, but it
seems like we should be able to make a good start on this soon.

I'm just in the process of recovering from a bit of a technical mishap
and will try to get back to you on the ports question soon.

best regards,


-- 
Matthew T. Atkinson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

_______________________________________________
AGRIP-discuss mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.agrip.org.uk/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/agrip-discuss

Reply via email to