On Monday, 16 June 2014 09:01:19 UTC+1, stringfellow wrote:

>  Am wondering though, can ya send me either a link to the instructions
> or an e-mail lettin' me know how to do it? Thanks much and look forward
> to playing with it.

Currently the only way is to compile stuff manually, but that is now
do-able on Windows.  The code and instructions are on GitHub, which isn't
perfect accessiblity-wise, but I hope is good enough.  The instructions are
on the web [1] but you could also simply download a ZIP of the latest code
[2] if that's easier.  I have had a bug reported [3] that appears to show
the launcher crashing whilst trying to use SAPI on XP, but haven't been
able to test it for myself (or, thus, fix it) yet, alas.  Working on it,
slowly but surely!

[1] https://github.com/matatk/agrip/blob/master/audioquake/BUILD.md
[2] https://github.com/matatk/agrip/archive/master.zip
[3] https://github.com/matatk/agrip/issues/17

Some good news; I'm working with the PyGUI developer on some of the
apparent bugs found there :-).

Cheers,

Matthew

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/agrip-project/52d00a7b-9e82-411e-b241-d63b5e86b7db%40googlegroups.com.