Hi developer:
I run the game yesterday, but it sound not  fluency. I cannot do anything.
What should I do? Offline mode and tutorial mode has been tried.
Windows version: windows7 64bit ultimate
CPU: two an 8 core intel
Screenreader:NVDA
Thanks!
在 2014年10月13日星期一 UTC+8上午5:02:55,matatk写道:

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/agrip-project/a9e7a4f8-a50a-4fb7-8370-6a81efe15377%40googlegroups.com.