Hello all,

I've been quiet here for some time, as I have not had any news on
development. Sorry I missed this thread earlier in the year. I have been
trying on-and-off for some time to bring the code to modern versions of
macOS and Windows so it can still be played, and hopefully so that I can
get the Level Description Language running again.

I've just made quite a big step towards this - finally merged in the new
Launcher GUI, which will work on both macOS and Windows, when I have done a
bit more work on Windows.

If you're feeling intrepid, you can check out the latest code on GitHub:
https://github.com/matatk/agrip - I'll try to produce some ready-to-run
packages for both macOS and Windows at some point in the next few weeks.
However I have a bit of text-to-speech work to do on Windows first, so
there's not much point in trying to build it there.

Do I understand correctly that you're unable to download the data files
these days? They are still available, at the same URLs I thought. If this
is a problem, I can check it out soon.

Hope this is of interest, and it's amazing to find that there are those of
you still out there and playing the game!

best regards,

Matthew

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/agrip-project/f2aacd2f-32d9-4dd3-b525-fad22060068c%40googlegroups.com.