Hi everyone, thanks for your replies.

@Matthew - thanks for explaining this. Apologies for not clarifying -
I was referring to the Windows beta that was posted in October 2014 to
the AGRIP GitHub account at the time (this now appears to have been
removed). Can you by any chance recall how you went about SAPI output
with this build?

Thanks.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/agrip-project/CA%2BByr4%2BNd0VDHRRVD%2Brh5b79WFfwjK4i4xA0OGw07eHRYLf%2B7w%40mail.gmail.com.