Hello,

I just uploaded a couple of new experimental releases. They contain the new
GUI and launcher, and streamlined text-to-speech (not yet using the library
that Fransisco recommended that interfaces with screen-readers, as I wanted
to get something out there for people to try, but I intend to look into
that in future).

I have only tested the Windows one on Windows 10. I upgraded version of the
Visual C++ runtime that the engine uses when I installed Visual Studio
2019, but I didn't update the target Windows version - so what I'm saying
is I hope that it actually runs in earlier Windows versions such as Windows
7, but I'm not sure if it will.

I re-wrote the text-to-speech to simplify things on Mac and Windows.
Hopefully this, coupled with the fact that the Launcher is communicating
with the engine differently, will keep things snappy.

These are experimental, but work fine on my machine, so thought it time to
share them with you. You can find them at
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/quqwcm244sqoh5a/AAA2Kt1S_b2FFmy2Yh0f28c0a/experimental

Hope these work OK for you. Once we've got over any bumps, I really hope to
make it easy to run the Level Description Language tools.

best regards,

Matthew

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/agrip-project/66887a00-2301-4f86-8f8a-3bb28188d99d%40googlegroups.com.