Dear Lala,

Sorry for the belated reply - because I just recently I have the
opportunity to search for all of my ebook collections...

Here's the titles of books related to Project Management,
Public-Private Partnership, and Financial Risk

- The Portable MBA in Project Management, 2003 (Eric Verzuh) John
Wiley - 459 pages

- Handbook of Financing Energy Project, 2005 (Albert Thumann, E.A.
Woodroof) - 441 pages

- Introduction to Project Finance, 2006 (Andrew Fight) - Elsevier
Publishing, 214 pages

- Economic and Financial Analysis for Engineering and Project
Management, 2000 (Abol Ardalan) - Technomic Publishing, 253 pages

- Public Goods, Redistribution and Rent Seeking, 2005 (Gordon Tullock)
- Locke Institute. 164 pages

- Public Money for Private Infrastructure, 2003 (World Bank) - 67 pages

- Public/Private Partnership - Innovation Strategies and Policy
Alternatives,  2006 (Albert N. Link) - Springer Science. 164 pages

- Public Private Partnership - The Worldwide Revolution in
Infrastructure Provision and Project Finance (Darrin Grimsey and
Mervyn K. Lewis), Edward Elgar Publishing Ltd. 285 pages.

- Cathastrophe Modeling: A New Approach To Managing Risk, 2005
(Patricia Grossi, Howard Kunreuther) Springer 266 pages.

- Scenario Logic and Probabilistic Management of Risk in Business and
Engineering, 2005 (E.D. Solojetsev), Springer Science 409 pages.

- Environmental Finance - A Guide to Environmental Risk Assessment and
Financial Products (Sonia Labatt, Rodney R. White) 2002. John Wiley.
385 pages.

- Managing Risk in Organization 2003 (J. Davidson Frame). Jossey-Bass
Publishing. 288 pages

- Essentials of Financial Risk Management 2005 (Karen A. Horcher) John
Wiley. 272 pages

- Fundamentals of Risk Analysis and Risk Management 1997, (Vlasta
Molak) CRC Press.Inc. 451 pages.

There are other ebooks related to Financial Risk (including the latest
3rd Edition of Jorion's FRM Handbook) - but they are buried somewhere
in my collection.  Given enough time, i think I can find them.  I also
have Financial Risk Management (FRM) Resources suitable for those who
would like to take GARP's FRM exam.

Because the whole collection take space about 80 Megabyte (plus
241Megabyte for the FRM materials) - I think it would be better if I
burn it into a CD and have it sent to your postal address.  The cost?
Well I think Rp. 100,000 (shipping & handling included for Jakarta
area) quite reasonable.

If you interested - you can settle the payment via bank transfer to my
BCA account (Ac# 526-029-1850 BCA KS Tubun Jakarta) or my Bank Mandiri
Account (Ac: 122 00 0443577-5 Bank Mandiri Wisma Dharmala).

Please don't forget to send me information about your method of
payment via email and please include your postal address and telephone
number for shipping purposes).  The shipment will be dispatched (using
Tiki JNE service) as soon as I received your payment confirmation and
your shipping address.

I have hundreds of other ebooks related to finance, economics, and management.
Please don't hesitate to ask.