Our Client is a Registered *Public Accountants* as our flagship firm, we has
surpassed two decades of sustained growth and professional success, and now
has evolved into an integrated professional services group; one of the
leading audit and consulting firm in Indonesia that offers world-class
services. For many years now, our client have been providing professional
value added services to our clients. The People embraced the concept of
providing high quality services that truly add values to our clients.

Looking for highly candidates to fill the positions :

*1. Finance Manager*
*    *5 years working experiences in public accountant preferrably or
similar industries
**
*2. HR Manager*
*    *5 years working experiences in public accountant preferrably or
similar industries
**
*3. Personal Assistant*
    Reporting to : CEO / Chairman
    5 years working experiences in public accountant preferrably or similar
industries

Please send your CV to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 2 weeks from the
advertisements.
Thank you

--
Regards,