JOB OPPORTUNITIES

GSB Resources is a young and dynamic contractor operating in Indonesia 's
booming mining sector. We have secured a number of projects and expect to win
further contracts in the months ahead. We now seek applications from suitably
qualified of:

ACCOUNTING MANAGER (AM)
The role will be Jakarta based. Responsible for supporting Finance Director.
Requires with minimum 7 years experience in similar role, with relevant
qualifications or simitar discipline, good communication both in English and
Bahasa Indonesia.

DEPUTY PROJECT MANAGER (OPM)
MINING ENGINEER SUPERINTENDENT (MES)
SENIOR GEOLOGIST (SG)
SAFETY SUPERVISOR (SS)
SAFETY OFFICER (SO)
SURVEYOR (SV)

Untuk info selengkapnya silahkan kunjungi
http://www.infokarir-peluang.blogspot.com

      New Email names for you!
Hurry before someone else does!

Kirim email ke