Is anybody interested in 25 years worth of the Journal
of the International Association of Mathematical
Geology and/or Computers and Geosciences?

I have decided to clear my library for the new
millenium. There are also 20 years of so of Mining
Engineering, Mining Magazine for the 1980's, IMM
Transactions and some odd Engineering and Mining
Journals.

You'd have to pay freight, but otherwise free gift.
Isobel Clark
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://uk.geocities.com/drisobelclark

* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful