Hi,

> I have the 3.1 version of GS+ and everything is going ok, but when I
>            ask for the program to make the color maps i get these
> crazy
>            squares and nothing related to what I want. Also the
> example data that
>            comes with the program also gives these crazy results.
>
>            I've install the GS+ in a several computer computers and
> the result
>            was the same, except in one laptop.
>
>            Does any one has some idea or suggestion ???

I've have had a similar problem with GS+. Every time I tried to set the
model parameter the values inserted became crazy, the same "crazyness" being
true for kriging results.
After contacting the producer of GS+ I found that the problem was a
consequence of the international setting of my PC: I was using Italian
standard and GS+ was not able to adapt itself to this setting.

Suggestion: try to control your international setting (if you are using
Windows 9x version, inspect in your Control Panel). Choose English (USA) as
standard language and use "."
as decimal separator and "," for thousands. Finally shootdown your PC and
restart.

ciao
Claudio

Claudio Cocheo
Fondazione Salvatore Maugeri - IRCCS
Centro di Ricerche Ambientali
Via Svizzera, 16
35127 - Padova
Italy
Ph.   +39 049 806 45 20
Fax   +39 049 806 45 55

* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful