Dear list members,

I am dealing with modelling of spatial variability of biodiversity and its 
relation to spatial pattern of antropic influence. However, up-to-date I 
have found only limited references to literature covering this topic.

I will appreciate your help which can focus my attention to relevant 
literature and experts.

       Robert Buci

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
UNESCO Chair for Ecological Awareness and Sustainable Development
Faculty of Ecology and Environmental Sciences, TU Zvolen
Kolpasska 9/B
969 01 Banska Stiavnica
tel: +421/45/6941 111
fax: +421/45/6921 065
URL: http://www.tuzvo.sk/unchair  
---------------------------------------------------------------------------


____________________________________
http://www.pobox.sk/ - urcujeme trendy


--
* To post a message to the list, send it to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful 
responses to your questions.
* To unsubscribe, send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with no subject and "unsubscribe 
ai-geostats" followed by "end" on the next line in the message body. DO NOT SEND 
Subscribe/Unsubscribe requests to the list
* Support to the list is provided at http://www.ai-geostats.org

Reply via email to