Hi,
I'm looking for software or a script(Mathcad, Splus, SAS, etc.) for 
variogram estimation and kriging that can be easily altered to accept a 
user-defined distance matrix.  I would like to substitute a distance matrix 
into the program rather than having it automatically calculate the Euclidean 
distance.  I'm flexible about the language/platform but I'd like to find 
something that can handle a large (2000x2000) distance matrix with relative 
speed.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Olaf

Olaf Jensen
U. of Maryland Center for Environmental Science
Chesapeake Biological Laboratory
P.O. Box 38 / 1 Williams St.
Solomons, MD 20688


_________________________________________________________________
Join the world�s largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail. 
http://www.hotmail.com


--
* To post a message to the list, send it to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful 
responses to your questions.
* To unsubscribe, send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with no subject and "unsubscribe 
ai-geostats" followed by "end" on the next line in the message body. DO NOT SEND 
Subscribe/Unsubscribe requests to the list
* Support to the list is provided at http://www.ai-geostats.org

Reply via email to