Because the book about Variowin is out of print, I have asked the author Yvan
Pannatier if I could put the help file of the previous version (2.1.)of the
software on the AI-GEOSTATS web site. This help file was very well made and
designed for educational purposes

Why not putting it on the web right now since both versions of Variowin (2.1
and 2.2.) are freeware???

The problem really is that one should not redistribute bits of software
without the author's agreement and the help file is indeed a part of the tool.
I could also put my copy of Variowin 2.1 on the internet but I still have to
check the copyrights and I would prefer to have the author's agreement.

Therefore, I suggest you wait a bit until I get Yvan's authorisation (this may
take some time since he is travelling a lot). In case he disagrees with it,
then you still could ask for Yvan's Ph.D at the University of Lausanne. His
PhD includes a copy of Variowin 2.1. on a floppy disk.

Regards,

Gregoire

"Janusz Szmyt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>       MIME Type: multipart/alternative
> Hello,
>
> I am lokking for the manual on VARIOGRAM 2.21 software which I could
download.

> Janusz

* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful