Dear List members,
I am looking for a reference on interpretation of the Kriging error versus the
sample variance. Am I correct in assumung that in any kriged interpolation
where the Kriging error is greater than the sample varience then the sample
mean would be a better estimate at that location?

Thanks for your help

Russell Barbour Ph.D.
Research Associate in Applied Mathematics
Vector Ecology Laboratory
Yale School of Medicine
60 College St. Rm 600
New Haven CT. 06520
TEL: 203 785 3223
FAX 203  785 3604
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful