Valquiria,

Try http://www.geo.tu-freiberg.de/hydro/vorl_portal/statistik/
There's a link toward the bottom of the Web page to download 
the Variowin.

Roger

Roger L. Bilisoly, Ph.D.
Geohydrology Department
Sandia National Laboratories
PO Box 5800 MS 0735
Albuquerque, NM    87185-0735
Phone: 505-844-5165
Fax: 505-844-7354
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]



-----Original Message-----
From: Valquiria Ferraz Quirino [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2003 11:35 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: AI-GEOSTATS: Variowin


Dear list,

I know this is a specific question but maybe someone can help me. I have
Variowin version 2.2 that our institute bought with the first edition 
of the book. However after calculating the pcf file, the program can get to
open it in the Vario2D with PCF. I receive the following message: "PCF does
not
have the right format; you should rebuild it with the latest version of
Prevar2d". Does anyone have some idea for what reason the program read the
file
normally to produce the pcf file and than afterwards says that 
it can't read the same file that it produced? What can I do to solve this?
OBS: The program is installed in a machine that has Windows NT.  
Another question. Where can I download Variowin from the web? I am asking 
because I tried from the following page, 
http://www-sst.unil.ch/research/variowin/index.html, and the server is
always
down. Is there any other option?
Thanks!


=====
Forst-Ing. Valquiria Ferraz Quirino 

Kappler Stra�e 57, Zi. 2121, 79117 Freiburg i. Br. Deutschland
Tel.: +49 761 6806-6204

_______________________________________________________________________
Busca Yahoo!
O servi�o de busca mais completo da Internet. O que voc� pensar o Yahoo!
encontra.
http://br.busca.yahoo.com/

--
* To post a message to the list, send it to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of
any useful responses to your questions.
* To unsubscribe, send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with no subject and
"unsubscribe ai-geostats" followed by "end" on the next line in the message
body. DO NOT SEND Subscribe/Unsubscribe requests to the list
* Support to the list is provided at http://www.ai-geostats.org


--
* To post a message to the list, send it to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful 
responses to your questions.
* To unsubscribe, send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with no subject and "unsubscribe 
ai-geostats" followed by "end" on the next line in the message body. DO NOT SEND 
Subscribe/Unsubscribe requests to the list
* Support to the list is provided at http://www.ai-geostats.org

Reply via email to