Hi to everybody:

Regarding my recent question, I received the replies listed below. Thank you very much to all.
Lisa

My question was:

 Hello to everybody,

             I have to build a semivariogram in 3D
 and I need to know if I can use the same concepts
 used for the 2D semivariogram or if the theory
 is
 different. For example how can I consider the
 distance? In one article they said that I can first
 build the semivariogram in the horizontal direction
 in order to find the values of sill, range, nugget
 and the equation of the semivariogram. After this I
 can use these information to find the range in the
 vertical direction. Do you know any references
 that
 explain exactly how to do it?

 Thank you very much.

 Lisa