I have get the solution exporting the Surfer grid to ASCII x, y, z file. I have eliminate de blanked nodes, and I have:

a)      add as table in arcview

b)      add as even theme

c)      with spatial analysis extension active I have convert to a grid.

Notes the surfer grid need to have the same dimension in X and Y, and larges decimal places are not recognised for arcview, these cause problems, some nodes can be loosed in the transformation.

Note that it is valid for others software useful for grid estimation and processing as GSLIB and ISATIS.

Regards Adrian