My question is general.  What do you conclude if your variogram is
wavy? Cyclic patterns?  I have what appears to be high nugget,
followed by a wavy pattern.

If you wish, here is more info: an offshore placer platinum deposit,
not too many boreholes - just 29 from decades ago spanning several
square kilometers.  The variogram (from GEOEAS) of the grade (ln) is
given in:

http://www.faculty.uaf.edu/ffrg/Variogram.zip

The variogram is cyclic. Goes up and down.  I tried various lags/directions.

I will try to dig up the geological information and see what it says.
--
Rajive