> What I don't understand is, how to, automatically,
> calculate all the parameters (Sill, Range, Nugget)
> and
> fit the "perfect" model so it produce a as sharp as
> possible result.
All you need to do is be able to define "perfect"!
Please please let me know if you do - then I can
finally retire ;-)

You could do worse than start by optimising the
Cressie goodness of fit statistic. This incorporates a
lot (but not all) of the criteria for a "perfect"
semi-variogram fit.

Isobel
http://geoecosse.bizland.com

* To unsubscribe to ai-geostats, send the following in the subject or in the
body (plain text format) of an email message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Signoff ai-geostats