Date: 2005 m. rugpjūtis 04 d. 03:28:16
Subject: [ai-geostats] a question not about geostatistics

Dear G. Dubois and all other list members, I apologize for asking a question not about geostatistics.

I want to submit a manuscript to a scientific journal. Those journals ask that figures should be submitted in TIFF (Tagged Image Format) or EPS (Encapsulated PostScript) format.

I have prepared plots using Excel.
Would you let me know how to convert those graphs to TIFF or EPS format?

Thanks in advance
Ercan