Hi Reza

The best 'geostatistics' book I know in oil is Mike Hohn's Geostatistics and Petroleum Geology.

There is also Geostatistics for Natural Resources Evaluation by Pierre Goovaerts, which got pretty good reviews.

Isobel

Reza Nazarian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Dear Experts
I am going to order some Geostatistical Books. I need them for self
training and need to contain numerical examples and practices. I have
already ordered Practical Geostatistics written by Isobel Clark. It would
be highly appreciated.
if you could please advise me more specially on books with trend in Oil
Reservoir.
Waiting for your suggestions.
Very Best Regards
Reza Nazarian
Geophysicist

* To unsubscribe to ai-geostats, send the following in the subject or in the body (plain text format) of an email message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Signoff ai-geostats