From: vv [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2005 1:19 PM
To: ai-geostats@unil.ch
Subject: [ai-geostats] kriging interpolation time vs depth

Hallo,

I'm new in this list, and I'm coping with a 2D interpolation.
My data are irregular and I have time on the abscissa and depth on the ordinate.
I would like to perform a kriging interpolation by using KRIG2D function in Idl.
My question is: how may I, if possible, calculate the variogram for such data?
and, if not, can anybody suggest me the correct routine to use to perform a correct
interpolation for this kind of data?

thanks in advance
best regards
enzo

* To unsubscribe to ai-geostats, send the following in the subject or in the
body (plain text format) of an email message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Signoff ai-geostats