Hi. I am looking for a simple way to compute the kriging variance as a function of distance between sampling sites for a given spherical and exponential semivariogram. I know that these variances do not depend on the data values, but on location. Thus, it seems like this would be a common enough task where one would use this curve for completing a cost-efficiency analyzes with regard to sample spacing. I currently use Splus/R.

Thaniks,
Kerry
+