Dear geostat community,

If I wasn't using variograms for kriging but simply for exploration of spatial patterns?
Would I still need to follow this rule of intrinsic stationarity?
I do obtain very clear structures
sill, range and nugget values
could i compare the range values? If I didn't detrend? To make it stationary...
i'm a little lot confused

thanks
diane