Dear Syed, I opted for this solution for several reasons:

1) the slope of the model follows an experimental variogram.
2) I can filter the nugget effect.
3) Also with a linear variogram Kriging gives weights to
data taking into account distance as well as clustering (from this perspective is really
similar to natural neighbor but more efficient fro the numerical point of view)

Then, I was interested on a specific problem with gslib library and not about
the theory of geostatistics.