For question 1, I'd suggest you take a look at the free E{Z}-kriging utility , see http://www.ai-geostats.org/index.php?id=114

question 2 will be much simpler after you answered 1.
--
Edzer

LUIS ARCIA wrote:

Dear list:

I have some doubt about sill and nugget that I want to share with you to help to clarify it:

1) What is the effect of raising and lowering the sill and the absence or presence of a nugget. For example, let's say I'm going to Krig porosity. If the true variance of the porosity data is 15, what happens to the kriged map if I make the sill value 30? what happen if I make it 5?, What happens to the map If I have a nugget of for example 25%?.

2) Instead of Kriging, let's say I'm doing a conditional simulation of porosity. what are the effects raising and lowering the sill (as above) and adding a nugget (as above)?

I'll apreciate all your support and cooperation..

with all my respect to you

Luis Arcia

PDVSA

+ + To post a message to the list, send it to ai-geostats@jrc.it + To unsubscribe, send email to majordomo@ jrc.it with no subject and "unsubscribe ai-geostats" in the message body. DO NOT SEND Subscribe/Unsubscribe requests to the list + As a general service to list users, please remember to post a summary of any useful responses to your questions. + Support to the forum can be found at http://www.ai-geostats.org/

+