Sadeghian,

Which university are you in??? Usually universities are directly linked to
on line journals that have lots of articles you might be interested in
.... Also if you do geostatistics you should check out Deutsch and Journel
- GSLIB - GEOSTAT SOFTWARE AND LIBRARY USER'S GUIDE, Goovaerts,
Geostatistics for Natural Resources Evaluation, Isaaks and Srivastava - An
Intro to applied geostatistics, and Isobel Clark
http://uk.geocities.com/drisobelclark/practica.htm with Practical
geostatistics 1979 that you can download yourself. Also do a search on
Scholar Google (http://scholar.google.com/) you might find things of
interest to you.

Also usually the list is used for very  specific questions, or asking for
specific articles if you don't have access to them - but you cannot really
ask somebody else to do your research for you ;-)

Good luck,

Monica
====================================
Monica Palaseanu-Lovejoy
ETI / US Geological Survey
Florida Integrated Science Center
600 4th Street South
St. Petersburg, FL 33701
Ph: 727-803-8747 x 3068
Fx: 727-803-2031
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
====================================

azadeh sadeghian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
08/12/2007 12:59 AM
Please respond to
azadeh sadeghian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

ai-geostats@jrc.it
cc

Subject
AI-GEOSTATS: please help me

dear list
I am student M.S. statistics in department statistics . i am working in
subject " varigram cloud" for thesis. please send for me article in title"
least squares fitting from the variogram cloud"  and many articles to area
subject.i dont know how to fitt a model to a variogram and variogram
cloud.please help me
 best regards
Sadeghian