Hello .
I am a new student and I am trying to understand what is behind the spatial
modeling idea. In my spatial statistics books I could see many 2-D diagrams
that usually use distance in order to make predictions for the dependence of
two variables. Is not it possible to have also some more parameters added to a
study?

I have read so far that the variograme for example describes the degree of
spatial dependence of a spatial random field. I know that a random field might
be a multidimensional vector so perhaps this is exactly the place where I could
add as many variables I want to study. Is that possible or I am completely
confused about what exactly this is?

Best Regards
Alex.

+