Hi everybody,

Good morning, afternoon and evening.

I'm writing this to invite people for cooperation for publications including
papers, book chapters, software etc.

Some of you are well-known experts who have more than enough business to do.
Some of you are just too busy. Some are professors while some are
undergraduates.
So you all are not my audience.

I think the distribution shape of geostatisticians is positively skewed.

I'm inviting people who have enough experience with spatial analysis including
geostatistics, point patterns, and scientific visualization.

If you think you're right one why not contact me via email to share ideas,
abilities and perspectives.
At least you know who happy is with collaboration for publications right now.

Thank you for your attention.

Regards,

Younes

+