Hello,
 I am trying to calculate directional indicator variogram for a categorical
data (2 categories, 0, 1) using the GSLIB executables gam or gamv. I  need
to call the program in a loop to estimate the anisotropy. But both the
softwares keep crashing whenever I feed them the parameter file.
In case of the gam.exe, It looks like the program is reading the parameter
file but then it crashes. I think my parameter file is correct at least for
the gam module because after I enter the parameter file name, it actually
calculates the variance and then program crash info pops up. I am not sure
it this is due to any mistake in my parameter file or something related to
the program itself. Please provide your valuable suggestions and help solve
this problem.
I have attached the parameter file here.

Thank you in advance

--
Acharya, Subodh